Monday, October 15, 2012

The Grass Is Always Greener....

...when you're under a pile of children.

Here goes Kevin...

And he invited Given

My perfect view






I've spent the last two days sprawled out in the springtime grass reconnecting with the people I love after being away for 7 weeks with the other people I love.

These past days have felt refreshing as my toes stretched through blades of green African grass because my heart's been dancing through the clouds.

NANA'S BEEN MIRACULOUSLY HEALED OF CANCER!!!

My family's been given such a gift of healing, hope and future from a God we cannot deny.

And I get to lay in the grass and share THAT testimony and THAT Truth with these people.

Nandi's happy, healthy and talking and laughing with her mom who joined us for church and Sunday lunch!! Prayers are working!









The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake...
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23


1 comment:

  1. wow! that is such great news about your Nana! She looks so happy in that picture.

    ReplyDelete