Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love from Lusaka!

Ahhhh!

I'm just going to start with a scream because I know I'm going to want to scream in 12 minutes when my internet runs out. There are so many people to email, so many stories to share, pictures, faraway hugs... so many things!

Basics... let's stick to the basics...

I LOVE YOU! I've felt your prayers!

We've just had an incredible... AMAZING... WONDERFUL month in what I'm sure is the hottest and most beautiful part of Zambia. God never stopped speaking through His creation, His children and my team here.

Currently we are in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia, staying at a YWAM base until we fly to Jo-Burg, South Africa on Thursday morning. We hope to be able to connect again there, but will be there until May 31 (Lily's Happy Birthday!!!)

I wanted to thank you for your prayers and pass along what was one of the biggest joys to me once I trudged through 300 emails: My church Home is coming!

Thank you for your prayers and love. I can't wait to tell you more!

Please pray for our health and travel safety as we are recovering from a really intense month and preparing for two more week of intense outreach doing human sex trafficking awareness, street evangelism and a youth camp in South Africa's capital city.

No comments:

Post a Comment