Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Week

One week ago, I wrote this story about a Tuesday that ended in tragedy - a Tuesday that imprinted an image of a little girl's face, twisted and broken in ways that I'll never be able to forget.

And you read it.
And you felt it.
And you prayed.

You prayed hard for Nandi. And for her family. And for me.

Thank you.

In just one week, something broke and something began to heal.
In just one week, your prayers - answered by our Sovereign God - changed things. Made a difference in this world.

I don't know how. I don't know why.
And it might be different next Tuesday.

But, this Tuesday, know that HE hears, HE responds, and even when I challenge and doubt Him, HE is working for the good of those who love Him.

After a Dwaleni dance party in the yard, with the whole family, Nandi and Tommy are all snuggled up and snoring in my house tonight.

They're just all tuckered out from Beanbag Olympics...

Thank you for praying.
Don't stop.
It changed lives this week. 

1 comment:

  1. So, so good to hear some good news! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete