1. I am thankful for chicken, pap and juice - and for the hungry mouths that will be filled this week.
2. I am thankful for people responding to people in their own neighborhoods.
3. I am thankful for the ways Jesus surprises me through giving.
|Kevin got to drive|
1. I am thankful for all those smiles and giggles.
2. I am thankful for the little blue Mazda and the ability to provide 3 minutes of bliss.
3. I am thankful for Laura Chaffin providing the soundtrack.
1. I am thankful that the thanks get bigger when the moments get harder - that Your glory does too. That Your strength and radiance responds directly to our need for it and belief in it.
2. I am thankful that not three things nor a million things could capture even one side of Your face, not the smallest measure of Your grace.
3. I am thankful that You invite me into You with each, "Thank you," and that You hear and respond to my whole heart.